25.9.14

Replay: Boyfriend's Closet.


I love raid my boyfriend's closet to style his pieces - tee, shirt or jacket, even sneakers!
Everything ends up oversized on me, but that's the relaxed fit look I'm going for.


Outfit of the day is about matching my favorite stripes with striped! (here)
Striped Tee found from my bf's wardrobe was surprisingly matched my envelope clutch ^.^


The "oldie but goodie" perfectly describes bringing the plaid trend back. (here)
This vintage plaid shirt was found in my bf's wardrobe (again!).


Can you believe this stunning checkered top was from his mom? (here)
As usual, he keep anything thats look cool ^.^


Camouflage is a masculine print thus its look cool on woman (sorry dear- it's his bag!).
Try camo print mixing with linear print like plaid or stripes work best. (here)


I love to wear bf's (oversized) tee, its make the cozy home style look cool. (here)
Paired with his Puma sneakers as the color perfectly match the outfit.


Planning to wear a jacket to keep myself warm in this windy day. (here)
Bf's jacket in olive green for a little more casual on a chill out night.


Bf's piece is all about a subtle hint of masculinity to add on our outfit.