15.5.15

Replay: Old is Gold.


Update a timeless classic piece by wearing them differently with mix and match style.
In fact, mixing eras may just be the most fun and exciting way to wear vintage.


This plaid shirt was found in my bf's wardrobe (again!).
Aged more then 20+ years, from his uncle. (here)


Guess what? I found this lovely top from my bf's old wardrobe in store room.
Yea, I know I always did that...but this piece is different!
Can you believe this checkered top was from his mom?! (here)


My mom is my inspiration when dress up in retro look. (here)
I was inspired by her, which has also made a Paisley explosion in my closet ^.^


Found this old tee that he bought from thrift store in US. (here)
The America Airline logo in old version made a vintage statement.


Never disappoint me every time exploring in his closet -
discovered this army green jacket! (here)


Vintage top featuring PINEAPPLE is one of the tropical fruit that's 
perfect for summer beach party. (here)


Beautiful, unique vintage piece can make a true statement to an outfit.
Further more, we're also helping the environment by reusing clothing ^.^


Enjoy the old time ~

Ketchup ^.^